Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
This class is for people that have at least a little knowledge of the mouse. Topics include what a browser is and how it works, parts of a web address, and search engines and how to use them. Laptops will be provided to use during this class.
Have you had our Beginning Internet class? Would you like to know more? Attendees will gain a deeper knowledge of website evaluation, security, and further instruction on searching. Laptops will be provided to use during this class.
In this informative presentation, franchise consultant and business expert Bill Powell of FranNet will answer attendees’ initial questions on business and franchising basics. Highlights include:
· Why consider business ownership? Advantages and disadvantages
· Determining your ideal business model: Build, buy or franchise
· Economic overview and business trends
· Much more than food: Myths of franchise ownership
· Funding options and building equity as an exit strategy
· How the SBDC, SBA and SCORE can help
Advance registration is required. Register by calling 937-496-8631 or register at Dayton.score.org.